The expert choice with enhanced 3D Scanning experience
The EinScan-SP offers upgraded functions to deliver highly accurate data easily and quickly, making it perfect for reverse design, animation, archiving, heritage preservation, CG & VR. The professional scanner is capable of achieving an amazing 0.05mm resolution.
- High accuracy certified through serious accuracy calibration process
- Faster scanning speed
- Make high resolution 3D modeling accessible to professional users
- Meet your demands for high-quality 3D modeling of reverse engineering and design
The EinScan-SP is capable of scanning at a speed of 4 seconds/scan. In the auto-scan mode on the turntable, a 360-degree scan takes just 1 minute.
Using safe on the eyes structured light technology, the EinScan-SP can scan details up to a professional accuracy of 0.05mm.
The EinScan-SP's automatic calibration means there is no rigid set-up required. The one-click scanning solution uses auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation. There are multiple ways to align data such as markers, turntable markers, feature and manual alignments. This professional-grade desktop 3D scanner ensures the most accurate and detailed outputs.
EXSCAN PRO provides a brand-new UI and workflow. The 3D scan process is as simple as taking a video for either new or experienced users.
- Brand-new UI and Workflow
- User-Friendly Operation
- New Operation Mode Option
- Allows users a faster scanning experience during operation and set the resolution option afterwards during the data processing , which improves scanning efficiency.
- Simultaneous Data Display
- High Compatibility
- Outputs standard file formats includes STL, OBJ, PLY, ASC, 3MF and P3 (global markers file). Compatible with most mainstream software packages in the market. By saving watertight models, seamlessly connect to 3D printers for 3D printing.
- Mesh Editing
- Provides mesh editing such as clean, hole filling, data simplification, smoothing, sharpen etc.
**3D Scanner only - Industrial and colour packs sold separately**
|Scan Mode||Scan Mode||Auto Scan|
|Mode of Alignment||Feature; Markers; Manual||Turntable, Markers, Manual, Turntable Coded Target|
|Single Shot Accuracy||≤0.05 mm|
|Minimum Scan Volume||30 × 30 × 30 mm|
|Maximum Scan Volume||1200 ×1200×1200mm||200×200×200mm|
|Range of Single Capture||200×150 mm|
|Scan Speed||<4 s|
|Point Distance||0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|
|Camera Resolution||1.3 Mega Pixels|
|Light Source||White Light|
|Stand-off Distance||290 ~ 480 mm|
|Computer Requirements (Required)||USB: 1 ×USB 2.0 or 3.0;OS: Win7, Win8, Win10 (64 bit);CPU: Dual-core i5;RAM: 8 G|
|Computer Requirements (Recommended)||Graphics card: Nvidia series (GTX 660 or higher) Graphic memory > 2G;RAM: 16 G|
|Weight (unpacked)||4.2 kg|
|Weight (packed)||7.0 kg|
|Power Supply||40 w|
|Input Voltage||DC: 12v, 3.33A|
|Turntable||Turntable with markers|
|Load Capacity of Turntable||5 kg|